Cynthia Chan D.Ch.
Drastically Improving Foot Health
Cynthia Chan opened this clinic in 2005 after obtaining her Diploma of Chiropody from The Michener Institute of Applied Health Sciences. She also graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Toronto. She is the Registered Chiropodist at the clinic and is licensed under the Chiropody Act with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
Time: NO rush! Time is taken to fully assess patients and give them the treatment that best addresses their issues. Helping people fully understand their condition is an important conversation and people appreciate it.
Our experienced and supportive healthcare staff are committed to continuing education and staying up-to-date on the latest techniques.
Cynthia is dedicated to relieving your foot problems. The benefit of this commitment is that many of your foot conditions are treated quickly, comfortably, and effectively with up-to-date technology in a cost-effective environment.
10 BIG REASONS TO CALL US:
1) A solid portion of our profits help children and families in need and YOU HELP by coming here!
2) Services covered!* By most health insurance plans.
3) We're Different! Unique and exclusive services not offered by all other foot care centers.
4) Confidence! Have confidence knowing family doctors refer their own patients here.
5) Experience! 15 years of successful service & raving fans.
6) SAFETY** Properly cleaned, sterile tools & instrumentation always signed & dated
7) Convenience! Same or next day appointments possible.
8) We Invest! Latest tools and technology used to increase comfort and efficiency for the customer.
9) Comfort! Most services have little to no discomfort.
10) IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND BREATH!! High speed machines can cause nail / skin dust to enter your respiratory system that may irritate breathing- NOT HERE! Breathe easy knowing we use the same air filtration process as hospitals, nursing homes etc.