Healthy Advantage Foot, Toe Nail & Orthotic Clinic
3443 Finch Ave E #208 (1 block east of Warden, south side of Finch (free parking)
AS SEEN ON TV
HELPING ADULTS AND CHILDREN WITH THEIR FOOT PAIN, PROPERLY MADE ORTHOTICS & INGROWN TOE NAILS SINCE 2005 ・
FEATURED ON TV EXCELLENT RESULTS
Inside the treatment room you won't inhale nail or skin dust normally associated with foot clinics but instead will breathe clean air with the help of our 6 STAGE FILTRATION & STERILIZATION PROCESS
Six (6) distinct stages that removes particles including Viruses, Gases, Mold, Allergens, and Odors.
Please note our new address is:
3443 Finch Ave E (1 block east
of Warden on Finch)
10 BIG Reasons To Call Us:
We also care for children's feet! Click this picture to learn more
1) A solid portion of our profits help children and families in need and YOU HELP by coming here!
2) Services covered!* By most health insurance plans.
3) Confidence! Have confidence knowing family doctors refer their own patients here.
4) IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND BREATH - Filing your nails and skin (high speed) can cause irritating dust to enter your respiratory system, NOT HERE! We use the same air filtration process as hospitals nursing homes removing even air born viruses
5) Experience! 15 years of successful service & raving fans.
6) SAFETY** Properly cleaned, sterile tools & instrumentation.
7) Convenience! Same or next day appointments possible.
8) We Invest! Latest tools and technology used to increase comfort and efficiency for the customer.
9) Comfort! Most services have little to no discomfort.
10) We're Different! Unique and exclusive services not offered by all other foot care centers.
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME!
NO REFERRAL NECESSARY!
TAP to DIAL
Services not covered by OHIP BUT by most extended health insurance plans
Your feet are so important that you likely have coverage for these services under your private health insurance or benefits package through work. Simply check with your HR administrator regarding your plan coverage. Please note these services are not covered by OHIP.